Shipping & Returns
What is the price of the shipping costs?
- Spain (Peninsula): The price of postage (24 hours) is 5€, up to 70€ of order that becomes free. With the company Correos Express.
- Balearic Islands: 6€
- For the Canary Islands, Melilla and Ceuta the shipping costs are € 8.
- Europe: € 10 shipping costs
- America: € 20 shipping costs
How does the return policy work?
- In case of change: The customer assumes the cost of shipping (the shipment must be certified and have shipping or tracking number) of the purchase to our store and will send within the package, 5€ (in Spain Peninsula), 6€ (Balearic Islands) 8€ (in Canary Islands), 12€ (in Europe) 25€ (in America) to send the change. Once received and verified that it is in perfect condition, the new requested shipment will proceed. The change will be made by another pledge of the same amount or by a voucher that has no expiration date. Changes are not accepted after 14 days of receiving the product. The shipment will be made to the following address: Marianne Tienda, C / Deu i Mata 154 local 3, 08029 Barcelona mail: email@example.com
- In case of refund of money:
- The User will have a period of 15 working days, according to the official calendar of his place of residence, to return / change the order, counting from the date of delivery of the same according to article 44 of the Law 7/1996 of Ordination of the Retail Trade The product can be returned by registered mail, a shipping number is necessary with which the shipment can be tracked.
- The return shipping / change of the product will be charged to the consumer.
- Marianne Tienda will not assume the cost of the new shipment of the change that is made. Marianne Tienda will not receive any freight forwarding packages in any case.
- The shipment will be made to the following address: Marianne Tienda, C / Deu i Mata 154 local 3, 08029 Barcelona mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once verified that the merchandise is in perfect condition and that the payment is confirmed, Marianne Tienda will proceed to refund the amount of the article, although there will be no refund of the costs corresponding to the initial shipment, even in the case of having been free at first for the customer. The costs of sending the order will only be reimbursed in the case of defective products or products that have been sent incorrectly by the company.
- The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must retain its labeling and its original packaging.
- The refund of the amount of the article will be made in the means of payment used for the purchase, within a maximum period of 30 days.
- Changes or returns in physical store:
- Commercial establishments are not required by law to accept changes or refunds simply due to the fact that we do not like a product or have changed their opinion about it. Legislative Royal Decree 1/2007, dated November 16, approves this issue, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users. Legally, merchants are only required to accept returns. in these two specific cases: If the product has some kind of defect. If it is a remote purchase, in which case as consumers we have a period of 14 days to desist from the purchase. In addition, in the case of establishments that accept returns, they are not obliged to return the money, they can accept the return and deliver in return, a check or voucher for the same value of the returned product.